During the fall of the temperature began to fall and cold winds could cause dry and irritated skin. Sometimes the best natural skin care solution is hiding in front of the eye, you only need to know where to see it. You may often see pumpkins adorning the house during halloween or appear on your grandmother’s desk in the form of pie during Thanksgiving dinner but they also have to make appearances in your natural dry skin care routine. If you are wondering why using pumpkin-based skin care products for your skin considering this, they contain vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc and alpha-hydroxy acid.
When making your own natural dry skin care products at home, it’s always best to use high quality ingredients available. While canned pumpkin will work well, during the fall you can easily find pumpkins in your local grocery store. Fresh pumpkin will contain more skin, which holds healthy vitamins and nutrients that sometimes occur by canned alternatives. When choosing your pumpkin, look for one smooth without bruising and good orange color.
The lack of vitamin A can cause dry and rough skin. Making natural dry skin care masks using pumpkin as a material will provide skin with extra vitamin A encouragement, help prevent the commotion to fall. The recipe below is simple to make and will make your skin look soft and chewy.
Pumpkin moisture mask
2 tablespoons cooked pumpkin
½ teaspoon dear
¼ teaspoon of milk
1. To cook pumpkin, cut into two. Remove the stems and seeds. Then place the pumpkin parts face down on the shallow baking sheet and add ½ cup of water. Bake pumpkin at 450 ° for 45 minutes or until it’s a fork tender.
2. Measure and separate 2 tablespoons of cooked pumpkin and add it to a small bowl. You can save the rest of the pumpkin in the fridge or your freezer for later use.
3. Add honey and milk to the bowl.
4. Use a fork, mix all ingredients together until combined well – pounding pumpkins if necessary.
5. Apply a mask to a clean face using a soft, circular and careful movement to avoid the eye area.
6. Leave the mask at 10 to 15 minutes before being rinsed with warm water and drying towels.
For extra moisture doses and protection of applying natural protective lotion after the face is completely dry.
With the beginning of the fall there is a need for a new natural skin care routine. During autumn weather changes and the same skin care products as you use during warmer summer months may not be as effective in preventing dry skin and must be replaced. This fall turned to natural products and try making some of your own. With the fall of cold weather and air drying heaters. Don’t let your skin pay the price. Prevent peeling by using protective lotion. Protective lotion works to strengthen your own natural skin barrier that helps keep their own oil and moisture better. Skin natural oil is a secret to keep dry skin in the bay.