A simple weight loss diet is often the most effective. When you follow a simple weight loss diet, you are not confused about what to eat, and you don’t have to be constantly worried about a strange combination of food. Here are five simple weight loss plans that function.
5 Simple weight loss plans
1. White diet – this is basically a low-carbohydrate diet, but it is one of the simple weight loss plans. “White” is to remind you of a lot of food you have to remove, including sugar, white flour, white rice and potatoes.
It does not need to be equated with “all white diet” which sets that you only eat white food, and which has not been proven effective for weight loss.
Eliminating these white foods, most of which are only excessive and provide many calories with almost no nutrition, can keep your blood sugar stable and help your body remove fat.
2. Low carbohydrate diet – with a low carbohydrate diet, you don’t count calories, you just reduce the amount of carbohydrates you eat.
In addition to removing the white food mentioned above, you will limit certain fruits and vegetables, especially at the initial stage of the diet.
3. Food diets intact – this is also one of the very simple weight loss plans to be followed. You only eat things that are not processed and freshly prepared.
For example, you can eat chicken breast that you have prepared at home from the start, but you won’t eat chicken or processed chicken nuggets from fast food restaurants. You can eat ground beef, but not prepared at Hamburger Helper.
This diet makes food remain simple and eliminate excess fat, preservatives and fillers. However, you still have to watch the portion.
4. Diet control portion – This is likely the simplest weight loss plan for people who usually maintain a healthy weight, but recently see some creeping pounds.
With a diet like this, you eat whatever you want, but you are careful with what portion you eat. There is no second, and fill your plate mostly with low calorie food, like vegetables. This is an easier basic calorie calculation.
5. Pre-package diet – There are some pre-packet diets that work well, such as nutriystem, Medifast and Jenny Craig. This is a simple weight loss plan because there is almost no thought given to what you will eat.
Food is sent to your home and you eat pre-package food as described. The parts are controlled automatically and the food is low calories and low in fat.